Google My Business Requirements
updated over 1 year ago
Not all businesses can display a menu on their My Business listing. There are some requirements. Directly from Google:
There are two kinds of menus:
- A menu for an eating and drinking establishment (like restaurants or cocktail bars) that lists the complete set of food and drink items that are available at the business.
- A menu for a service business like a barber, spa, or car repair shop that lists the complete set of services that are available at the business.
Both kinds of menu must follow the following guidelines:
- The menu should be representative of the items and services that are available for customers at the business.
- Sample menus that only list “popular items” (or similar excerpts) should not be submitted.
- Menu URLs can’t be direct links to third-party ordering or delivery services.
You can learn more about Google My Business here.