updated 2 months ago
You can add royalty free Unsplash photos to your simplebooklet pages, your simplebooklet microsite background, and to your collection background. These photos can really add a lot of emotion and professionalism to your content and the presentation of your content.
Adding To A Page
To add a royalty free photo to your booklet content, first open your booklet in the EDIT tab.
- Open the IMAGE menu.
- Type in a topic or subject into the unsplash search field.
- Tap ADD on the image you want on your booklet page.
Once your image is on your page, you can resize it and move it anywhere you want on your page.
Adding To A Background
You can add a royalty free unsplash photo to the background of your microsite. This can really add a beautiful background to present your booklet upon.
To add your unsplash background, open your simplebooklet in the DESIGN tab.
- Tap the BACKGROUNDS menu.
- Tap the Unsplash Icon tab.
- Search for a photo.
- Tap ADD to apply the photo to your background.
You can try a number of backgrounds to see what works the best for your presentation.
Adding To A Collection Background
You can add a royalty free unsplash photo to the background of your collections page. It can make your collection of simplebooklets really engaging to your readers.
To add your unsplash background, open your collection in the EDIT Collection tab.
- Tap the BACKGROUND menu.
- Select the Unsplash tab.
- Search for a photo style.
- Tap ADD to add your photo to the background.
- Tap anywhere in your collection to close the background menu.
You can try out different photos to see what works the best for your collection presentation.