updated over 1 year ago
You custom button can do the following when a reader taps it:
- Open a link (in a lightbox, in a new tab, or in the current tab)
- Open a phone number
- Open an email client
- Change to a new page in your booklet
- Once you select which action you want the button to take, you can give your button a label. For example, if you were making the button open a phone number, you could make the button label the actual phone number or just say phone me.
- When you save the button, it will appear on your page. You can then drag and place it anywhere on your page.
- You can use the style tools to change how the button looks and is displayed.
Lot's of websites have a link to the shopping site or a reservation site where your customer can actually purchase your service online. You can set up this kind of button as well on your own Simplebooklet microsite.
When tapped, it will open a new tab in the browser with whatever URL you pointed to.
Add A Custom Button
To add a custom button, do the following:
In the slideout that appears, enter in the URL you want the Customer to be taken.
You can also enter in a different name instead of BUY (Buy is the default text that appears in the menu). You could use something like Reserve, login, signup, Shop, website, store, etc.