Custom Domain For WIX websites
updated 11 months ago
You can use a custom domain in WIX for your simplebooklet microsites.
- Go to the My Domains page. (if you have more than one domain in your account, select the relevant domain).
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Click Edit DNS.
- Click Add another next to CNAME (Aliases) and enter the record.
- For Hostname, you would put in the prefix for your domain (i.e booklet).
- For Points To, you would put in simplebooklet.com
- For TTL, you would select 1/2 hour.
- Click Save DNS.
The above example would create the following custom domain: https://booklet.yourdomain.com/
You will need to wait at least half an hour before completing the setup on the simplebooklet dashboard.
You can create as many custom domains as you want. They are a great way to brand your simplebooklet microsites with relevant and easy to remember names.